Links...
 
digigami
Mac | iOS | iPhone | iPad | iPod
2014-06-08
Dylan's Desk: Watch this multi-billion-dollar industry evaporate overnight | VentureBeat | Media | by Dylan Tweney

Dylan's Desk: Watch this multi-billion-dollar industry evaporate overnight | VentureBeat | Media | by Dylan Tweney
In one study, a tiny 6 percent of scientific findings in cancer research were reproducible. In my opinion, if their research isn’t reproducible, then the other 94 percent is essentially worthless.


Whodathunkit? Aaron Schwartz you are in my thoughts tonight...

Labels:

By : apps Dylan's Desk: Watch this multi-billion-dollar industry evaporate overnight | VentureBeat | Media | by Dylan Tweney

 

 
 
 

 ///    
 Mac    
 iPhone    
 iPad    
     
 facebook    
 about    
 contact    
 blogger    
 ipod video converter batch    
 steve jobs movie    
 steve wozniak apple    
 hollywood ca    
 validate receipt mac app store    
 receipt appstore mac    
 receipt verification mac app store    
 PDF watermark mac app store    
 watermark PDF mac    
 PDF watermark PDF mac    
 megapeg    
 mpressionist    
 moviesformypod    
 hipsta camera app    
 iphone app hipstermatic    
 polaroid photos mac    
 Mac Apps    
 Latest Apple    
 Apple News    
 Polaroid Camera    
 [Site Map]    
 


Copyright © 2005-2016
All Rights Reserved
digigami

search this site only.